Your english speaking driver takes you around the town but he does not accompany you inside museums, monuments or sites. This is because, under Italian law only licensed guides are allowed provide this service. You can go inside museums, monuments and sites on your own or select a local guide if there is one provided by the attraction service. Your driver will be waiting for you outside giving you enough time to visit each site.
All prices are expressed in European Currency, Euro “€”. Payments accepted in Euro cash or Euro Travel Checks.
- Tolls, parking, luggage handling;
- Use of vehicle;
- Fuel and highway tolls;
- Each additional hour will be charged as the per hour rate listed on our site.
Rates do not include
- Client’s meals;
- Entrance fees to Museums or Monuments
- Ferry tickets where required;
- Anything not expressly mentioned as included;
- Italian Taxes 10% IVA (VAT – Value Added Tax).
- Personal Extras